Sat Nam’s Full Moon Fire Ceremony & Live Music
with Lisa Devi
This event offers a space of sacred ritual offering establishing a grounding connection between you and the greater life rhythms of the Earth. Welcome to our 9th year!
Karampal along with musical guests percussionist, Stevenson Valentor and wind instrumentalist, Joey Rosin will set the tone for this awe inspiring event. Feel the transformational effects of a Kundalini Yoga Set, Meditation and perform a ritual to invite positive change into your life.
Full Moon Ceremonies are a common practice in many ancient traditions. This powerful moon phase allows the past energy to move along to its highest spiritual progression to be released so that we may invite new energy to take over it's place in our lives. Find peace and joy within as you meditate in group consciousness. Gather your friends and howl at the moon with us!
If you're curious...COME! All Levels Welcome
1. Tune in and explanation of the Moon phase.
2. Kundalini Warm up to live music
3. Gong Relaxation with Karampal and Gian Arjan
4. Meditation and Mantra to Experience Group Consciousness
5. Fire Ritual to let go and invite the new
6. Yogi tea time with your vibrant community
7. Our Sacred Life Boutique Pop Up- Peruse a limited selection of grade AA healing crystals at these ceremonies and take your healing home. Not only are the crystals perfect specimens and provide flawless earth medicine as they were found, they will be programmed with the intention of the ceremony. Scoop up other healing accoutrements- tarot decks, grids, sage, palo and more.
What to Bring
1. Piece of paper with "Let Go" Intention. (you may bring pictures, letters, etc.)
2. Piece of paper with "New Prayer" Intention- list things you are ready to manifest to replace what you are letting go.
B.Y.O. Yoga mat, blankets, cushions and shawls. Mat rentals available on a first come first served basis.
Free for All Unlimited Monthly Memberships
Free for those on $20 For 2 Weeks Unlimited New Student Deal
$30 Day of (brand new 2042W students must preregister prior to arrival to avoid this drop-in fee)
To register: www.satnamyogachicago.com/moon-ceremonies
*Please note we do not accept the following payments for this special event: comp cards, guest passes, birthday passes, anniversary passes or class passes.
*Prompt start! Any tardiness will disrupt the meditation. We encourage everyone to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to settle into the space. Preregistering will ease your check in procedures and you must be seated at the scheduled start time. Please note this event fills quickly and opens up to a standby line 5 minutes before the event begins.
New student? Get our $20 for 2 Weeks of Unlimited Yoga deal, test drive our membership, and get free access to our moon event!
*Preregistration strongly advised.